Sunday, April 18, 2010

“Would you like that on a sugar cone, regular cone or waffle cone?”

This is a question, as a customer, one may face when ordering ice cream. You all are probably aware of what these types of cones are, but there are some other types of crazier cones that the ice cream world has to offer.

The Pretzel Cone



Before I started working at The Igloo, we had pretzel cones, but no longer sell them. I’m not really sure why; I don’t think they were very popular.

Personally, I think it’d be a great combination: ice cream & a salty pretzel cone. Back when my grandparents made homemade ice cream and my family all went over to their house, we would always eat pretzels with our ice cream. It’s a good balance of salty and sweet. A pretzel cone is a functional way to enjoy these two opposite but yummy tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment